Saturday, September 11, 2010

Craigslist Encounters: The boy scout

It's 9/11 so we all might need some laughs since everyone's pissed about nut jobs burning Korans when it doesn't really mean anything. I like to mess with people on craigslist from time to time so here are some of my 'encounters', it's just too easy.


Check out my thoughts on the business behind burning Korans. I'm hoping to open some eyes, so spread the word if you agree with me. http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/2010/09/business-of-burning-books.html



Who wants to have sex tonight? - m4w - 26 (Sacramento)

I can make you feel weak in the knees, I will make you wet, I love giving oral sex, You won't be disappointed. I want to hook up with you so bad I will lick your pussy for as long as you want till you tell me to stop. Here is a little about me. Hello I am Landon I’m 26 and I’m a easy going fun loving kind of guy. No kids never been married and drug free Drama free and disease free.. I just finished School and I am a certified Medical Assistant. I’m out going, adventurous, loving, caring, romantic, and most of all fun. I like to have a good time. I am looking for someone I can share that with. I’m also a great kisser. I’m 6’1” 205lb dark brown hair blue eyes. I your interested drop me an e-mail with a picture. My computer won’t send pictures so you can see me on Facebook under Xxxxxxx de Graaff. 


Let's see what your friends think...


And your sister...

And your father...

28 comments:

  1. it's getting funnier every day on that Craigslist:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf lol ... :)
    anyways supportin !

    spetzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah a very cool post!:)

    supportin!!!

    MarketEngine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowowowow hahahah that was win, supportin bro

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she is the one missing out. I would so love a man to dress like that for me in the sack. hahaha

    New loyal follower, Please check out my blog and follow me back :)

    australiascrapas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supportin!

    Follow me bros.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool blog!
    Nice i lik it Supportin & follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMFAO!! Omg this is too funny xD

    daily support and love :)

    http://neopentyl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was brutal, i fucking love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, you're my hero! Moar! Moar!!

    Following you, do you like zombie hookers? Drop by for my latest review: http://grim-and-random.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done man, bravo!

    Showin love.
    I need some support people!
    http://superherobobblehead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yooooooo
    http://kadams133.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I give my full support to u mate daily basis.
    Great post btw

    ReplyDelete
  14. Going a bit far sending it to his family but still hilarious nontheless. Supporting.

    ReplyDelete