Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I LOST ANOTHER FRIEND TODAY...

I got another friend request, this one was from one of those annoying girls that use facebook as a medium for feeding their ego with googles of attention. I have no idea who this girl is, so she obviously adds random guys because she knows they will comment on her provocative pictures. This comment/attention addiction is an epidemic with youngsters. Self esteem and social status is now measured by how many comments and "like" buttons get hit on your page. So I've taken it upon myself to push these girls off their pedestal. It only took one comment to send her mouse pointer flying toward that "remove friend", followed by the "block this person" button. My comment is down at the bottom if you want to skip all the OMG I LOVE YOU rhetoric.

But just to show you what goes through my mind when I creep on peoples' profiles, I posted all my thoughts in RED. Enjoy.



If my debauchery entertained you there's more here:





Also check this guy out if you haven't already, pretty sweet legit blog:

   

30 comments:

  1. ahahahaha looooool xDDD great man xD
    do what u want couse a pirate is free!You're a Pirate!!
    cool!suppin bro :)
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile.
    (Translation: "Come fuck me, troll.")

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a huge faggot

    (jealous of your blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! we must make sure there are no hot pictures on the interwebs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You find any kind of people on those Social Network Sites. I'm sorry about your lost. Nice blog, dude, Now I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good laughs :D

    Was pretty funny but even though you're right, you really shouldn't bother with them

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WAS ENTERTAINED! keep 'em coming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious social commentary here. It's so true with girls my age and younger....and even older haha.

    I try my best to break the stereotype but I admit I've taken a few myspace photos from time to time =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. This gave me a mad lol. Nice job, hahaha. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA you sir are the man!! BTW is it just me or are her arms weirdly short???

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder why it is you get so many random adds..

    ReplyDelete