Monday, September 20, 2010

Time to be selfless for selfish reasons.

rustycage blog
I love finding newborn bloggers, they're so innocent and cute. But in reality I enjoy finding new legit blogs that deserve a second look. Of course I'm always interested in a good blog, but you also gotta love the loyalty you get from a new blogger. They're so helpless, so naturally any support you throw there way is certainly rewarded back to you. I found this blog today and I can tell I'm gonna be coming back to this one. Definitely more unique from a lot of the others I've seen. There are just two posts so far and I'm already jealous of his blog, check him out show some love, and I'm sure you'll get the same back. If this turns out to be helpful to everyone, I'll try to post a newborn legit blog that I find every once and a while. Thanks for the support!
 
http://rustycageblog.blogspot.com/

34 comments:

  1. cool!suppin bro :)
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Pretty... disturbing stuff on his blog. =X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, he does have a page worth being jealous for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting!

    support and follow u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool, checked it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you talking about my blog, right? lol thanks!! my support es reciprocal ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is kinda true how the new bloggers will stay on their tasks like no other then start to stray away once they dont get the love back lol. I like topics like this so I followed

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like your post!;) cool bro;)
    supportin & follow you;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. excellent, man, thanks for the support man

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started blogging myself. I do it about FFXIV

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are very nice, keep it up, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm a newblogger myself.. any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool write-up, his newest post was how to get a free drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Having a read now, very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete