Sunday, September 19, 2010

You want to be my friend? FUCK YOU ASS HOLE!

Every once and while I get these Facebook friend requests from complete strangers, usually from preteen girls who can't sleep at night unless they have 600 friends. I used to just hit that taboo "ignore" button, but I decided there's a much more entertaining way to handle these type of situations. So I shower them with nonsense until they delete me, HA! That'll show 'em for trying to be my friend! This was my first accomplishment, she deleted me just after 3 posts. GREAT SUCCESS. The only downside to this post is that you'll know that my name is not in fact "Dodd". So now you know I'm a big fat liar and you'll probably never come to my blog again, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings! Please don't leave me! If I get some good feedback on this, I'll keep posting these as I go.

35 comments:

  1. cool!suppin bro :)
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO...

    "Wut Da Hell Is An Anus?"

    That is one of the strangest things I've ever heard. Keep posting these; if there's more, I could use some lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao epic!!!

    that was a bit too descriptive when you described the ass lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh man, this reminded me of the good ol' glory days of trolling myspace. Demand. Moar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUCKING CLASSIC, tell me this is real. you are a king.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone really know what an anus is?
    Lets be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes this is real, all of my posts are original work. thanks everyone for the support, but be careful, i'm susceptible to flattery

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL... good way to handle those crazy people...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting!

    Support And follow u!

    http://jdrockingnfuckinstudios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahah...

    "Phorce said...

    Does anyone really know what an anus is?
    Lets be honest."

    Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i always hit ignore on facebook ..my mom always thaught me dont ever talk to strangers lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trolling at its best. Chick was a retard.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lmfao, that's fucking awesome! Great post

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post man, just doing my rounds, keep up the good work =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol, wut
    forever alone
    supporting

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lmao. What a dumb bitch. This happened alot to me on myspace, not facebook though.

    ReplyDelete